Menu

Get your dropdown menu: profilki, free stuff: freetems

niedziela, 5 września 2010

Apology fail

1.


"It starts with this ... I'm sorry Taylor,"
"She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She's justa lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. ... I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."
"I'm sorry Taylor."


Och Kanye, wiesz pozwolę ci skończyć i tak dalej, ale jednak najlepsze przeprosiny w tym roku miał Method Man.

Rating:


2.


Meth- Wacka Flocka i Gucci Mane, przepraszam, że brzydko na was z moim kolegą mówiłem, z tym kolegą z co Bieberem nagrywa, tak.
Co na to Joe Budden?

Joe- Pozwoliłem się spoliczkować by wyeksponować zdradziecką naturę Method Mana i J-Kwona, ups, hehehe, żarcik, Raekwona. A teraz on przeprasza. Follow me on my videoblog! Wyjaśnię, czemu googla grafika po wpisaniu hasła "Method Man" pokazuje jako drugie moje foto!

Rating:


3.



“For 50, I’m just gonna apologize to him, just as a man”
“He can take it and say, ‘Game is apologizing,’ ‘Game’s a sucka, he’s apologizing.’ I’m apologizing for me to him, to [Dr.] Dre, to Jimmy Iovine, to Eminem, to all the fans. Because if you think about what Interscope was when we were gellin’, man we were it. We were an unstoppable force.”

Game zdecydowanie is a sucka. Blady strach spadł na ciebie i motylka na twym poliku po marnej sprzedaży "L.A.X."?

Rating:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz